We offer many opportunities for spiritual growth, intellectual challenge, enrichment and joy through participation in activities of interest.
• Chooses, reads and discusses books of any genre and both non-fiction and fiction. Meets third Sunday of the every month at 7:00 pm. Contact: [Anne Wilson]
or Tom Gross
• Performers and appreciators from the community gather for music, story-telling and fun; the Fellowship provides munchies and coffee. Twice a year on Saturday evenings. Contact: [Gregg Sheffield]
• Rehearses Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm and performs at least once a month. New members welcome. Contact: [Gregg Sheffield]
Scrabble / Bridge / Game Night
• Bring a game and maybe a snack to share. We encourage everyone to play at their own level. Meets the 2nd Sunday of each month from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm. See Ken McDonald for details.
UU Parents Group
• Bring your lunch and chat, then the kids play and the adults discuss a chosen topic. Meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm (child care provided). Contact: [Elaine Strawn]
Life Gets Better Together
• Our new LGBT group meets monthly. See newsletter for details.
Word Works Writers Group
• Meets the 3rd Thursday of each month from 1:00 pm-3:00 pm. See the newsletter for details.
UU Men's Group
• We are organizing a men's group which will meet monthly. See Elaine Strawn if you are interested in joining.
Zen Society of Wooster
• Meets every Monday from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. We practice non-traditional Soto Zen. The evening consists of sitting and walking meditation, a brief chanting service and a discussion period. Instruction is provided. Newcomers welcome. We like to ask people to arrive a bit early as we start promptly at 7:00 pm. Contact: [Elaine Strawn]
[visit their website]