make a gift from your IRA
You can make a gift directly from your IRA!
If you are over 70 1/2, please consider using part of your required minimum distribution to support the UU Fellowship.
- Your gift can count toward your required minimum distribution, while not being included in your gross income!
- You are limited to gifts from an IRA, either traditional or ROTH. [Gifts from 401k, 403b, etc do not qualify]
- You can give any amount up to $100,000.
- Contact your plan provider to arrange to directly transfer the funds from your IRA to the Fellowship at:
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Wayne County,
3186 Burbank Road,
Wooster OH 44691
- Contact Anne Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your gift, so that we may thank you.